vegan okra soup nigerian

Article from thepretendchef.com. My name is Ngwafu, I’m a vegan Chef based in Manchester. Liberian Vegan Okra Soup with Mushrooms. But remember, the more the okra, the thicker the soup. it was really superb. Okra soup is also a popular Nigerian Soup and known as Ofe Okwuru to the Igbo cultural group, Obe Ila in Yoruba and Miyan Kubewa in the Hausa language. Add the soaked stockfish and dry fish to the cooked shaki. But if not, an okra soup prepared with only iced fish ((Mackerel/Titus) can equally taste good. var sc_security="9d00c268"; Saute onions and mushrooms in palm oil. See more Nigerian recipes: http://bit.ly/NigerianRecipes See more information about this recipe by clicking "Show More" below. But a tiny, growing group is trying to promote a vegetarian — even vegan — diet. Order today: vegan West African meals, cooked by me and delivered straight to your door. Deffo going to use this recipe, I miss okra when i'm at uni as prepping the fish is a lot of work, this looks like a great alternative! Cameroon and Nigeria are neighbouring countries and so it's no surprise that there are a lot of similarities between our cuisines. I didn’t grow up vegan but the bases of Cameroonian food are around fruit and vegetables, and meat is something we ate once or twice a week. Quick and easy alkaline vegan/vegetarian Nigerian okra stew [no … This Creole Okra Corn Soup is one of my favorite recipes from the book, but you’ll find quick and easy soups that you’ll be adding to your default dinner rotation. 1. Reply. One major health benefit of Nigerian okra soup recipe is that the dish is rich in nutrients. Okra and Ogbono Soup for a win! Okra can also be used to prepare … My Ghanaian mom had vegan friends so she often cooked meatless versions of a lot of her dishes. Yes but once the vegetables are ready; it cooks in no time at all. The Okro and vegetable version Which i like to call Okro Vegetable soup is common with the Igbos and most of south eastern Nigeria. It is one of the best Nigerian soups. Traditional Turkish dishes, Okra Soup - Konya Style; dried okra soup with lemon. My passion for food started with my mother. Traditionally made with fish. Okra, peas, carrots and noodles soup served in white ceramic mugs, on white wooden table. Add stage 3 (pre-mixed veg stock in water) and increase the heat to a gentle simmer. How to cook Okra Soup [Video] Nigerian Vegetarian Pepper Soup (Vegetarian hot pot) by Nma Okpara // March 25, 2016 // If there’s any meal that Nigerians love, it’s pepper soup cooked with fish, seafood or meat; goat meat and offals being a personal favorite. Ewa … But make sure it is the washed and frozen one (see photo). 3. I'm very excited to share this guest post with you, written by the lovely Ngwafu of Gwafu Vegan. But during the Spring time, I enjoy a lot of fresh vegetables in pepper soup especially for fit fam and cleansing. It is also known as Ila Alasepo by the Yorubas. I’ve been vegan now for over 5 years and haven’t looked back. So don't go and break the bank because of a pot of soup! The Nigerian okro vegetable soup This soup can be made with more vegetables that it almost looks like Edikang ikong but I prefer mine with a little less of the leafy greens. Check out my plantain and beans post. This loaded okro soup is a staple in some West African countries like Nigeria, Ghana, and Cameroon. I post new recipes every month, giving a brief history of the dish, as well as adding my own personality to it. Frozen okra … This works better than the fresh and leafy spinach as far as the Okra Soup recipe is concerned. This dish is also known as "Red Tomato Stew" or "Nigerian Red Stew" and is mostly made of fresh fried tomatoes, onions, garlic and red bell peppers. Okra soup ingredients can … 5. Add stage 4 (2 tbsp vegan fish sauce, 2 tbsp dried seaweed – finely chopped, 80g Egusi, 250g Okra, optional: 1 Maggie cube) and cook for 10-15 minutes, still gently simmering. Okra: For this recipe, I use about 25 pieces of okra which came to about 4 cups chopped. . Okra soup is prepared using the Okra (flowering plants) as a primary ingredient. Some argue that a lot of work goes to the cutting of the two vegetables used in preparing this recipe. Okro Soup (Nigerian Okra Soup) As easy as ila alasepo is, I always make a call to my mum still, to ask for the recipe all over again each time I need to cook it (don’t ask me, I don’t know why I do it). 30-Day African Vegan Challenge – Week One. Yes but once the vegetables are ready; it cooks in no time at all. So yummy!! Delicious gumbo with prawns, sausage and rice macro on a plate on the table. Okra soup or stew is a versatile dish, where the recipe can easily be adapted to a Vegetarian, Vegan or a Pescetarian one. I hope you guys enjoy it! Cucumber noodles with avocado pepper sauce. Bitterleaf soup. Okra is a vegetable that is richly endowed with some basic nutrients.Apart from being a great source of vitamins such as vitamin C and K1, it also contributes largely to your overall immune function. The length of time it will take to cook shaki depends on the cooking appliance utilized. I'm very excited to share this guest post with you, written by the lovely Ngwafu of Gwafu Vegan. Really, Okra is the simplest, easiest and cheapest soup to make. Reply. Most of the ethnic groups we have in Nigeria have a thing for okra. Then visit the Okra Soup with Ogbono page. CALLING ALL MANCUNIANS! Enjoy this post and be sure to show Ngwafu some love over on her Instagram page. I would always want to go food shopping with her and help in the kitchen to learn from her. Ingredients. Baby shower - baby who? once pot comes to a boil, reduce the heat, add okra and uziza leaves; then check for … i once tried another method. Bitter leaf Soup ,Ofe Onugbu, Nigerian Bitterleaf Soup. For the Nigerian okra soup recipes, we have the famous classic okra soup recipe( the fried version), we also have the ”oil-less” okro soup, Okra soup with ogbono, Okro soup with egusi, Okra soup with ugba and a lot more. Despite the “throw-everything-into-the-pot” simplicity of the recipe, the result is a wonderfully complex blend of flavors and textures—thanks mainly to the unique character of okra. My mama makes the best okro soup ever, whether plain or the one-pot soup and she doesn’t mess about in the kitchen, she knows her onions. ... Nigerian Spicy Okra Okra soup in bowl. Then stir well. Add the diced okra and start frying to kick-start the drawing process, add some meat stock from time to time till you notice the okra start to draw. It is also one of the quickest and easiest Nigerian soups to make. Once the sauce has reduced (about 15 minutes) add the boiled okra and fold it in. Support OneGreenPlanet Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Pour red palm oil in another pot and heat the pot to dissolve the oil if it is congealed. var sc_text=2; Copyright © 2020. Then visit the Kiddies Okra Soup page. Aww thanks for the tip Kim! Some argue that a lot of work goes to the cutting of the two vegetables used in preparing this recipe.  250g Okra - fresh or frozen (ensure to defrost fully if frozen). Mix well and serve hot with the Okra soup. Nigerian Vegetarian Pepper Soup (Vegetarian hot pot) by Nma Okpara // March 25, 2016 // 9 Comments If there’s any meal that Nigerians love, it’s pepper soup cooked with fish, seafood or meat; goat meat and offals being a personal favorite. Okra Soup is one of the most popular draw soups in most part of Nigeria. Some argue that a lot of work goes to the cutting of the two vegetables used in preparing this recipe. All rights reserved. In a small bowl, mix together 122g of garri with 240g warm water (step 6). Efere Etighi(White Okra Soup) With a Twist by Nma Okpara // March 6, 2016 // No Comments If you have ever had warm okra soup with cold eba on a week day before school, you will enjoy not only the recipe, but the sweet nostalgia of this recipe. Okra Recipes Fish Recipes Soup Recipes Recipies Easy Cooking Healthy Cooking Cooking … Paying homage to my tribal, Ewe dish of Banku and Okra soup (traditionally known as Akple and Fetri Detchi). I wanted to do what I could to help save the planet and make it a better place for future generations. I was intrigued to note the slight differences in the preparation of this okra soup, as compared to the Nigerian version. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); var sc_project=7832586; Click here. Efo and poundo. As in your 60th birthday aint shiii without pepper soup. 1. Okra Soup (different from yours – tomato, corn and shrimp based – and okra purloe – okra and rice dish). 1. In a blender, grind the Egusi into a powder. Vegan Liberian Okra soup is also no different from meat stew. I'm very excited to share this guest post with you, written by the lovely Ngwafu of Gwafu Vegan. Reduce the heat and add stage 2 (1 tbsp smoked paprika, 3 garlic cloves– finely chopped, 1 tbsp chili flakes) to the pan and cook for a further 2 minutes. I wanted to show other people - especially those in black community - that going vegan and cooking vegan meals isn’t as hard as it looks and doesn’t compromise on taste. Okra Soup is one of the quickest and easiest Nigerian soups to prepare. Okro soup, Okra soup, Lady's finger or gumbo..mouthwateringly delicious...mucilaginous … Cook ladies' finger, Ogbono with Okra Soup, okra, okra for weight loss, okra seed, okra soup, okra with shrimp, okro, okro juice, okro soup Okra Soup is one of the most popular African soups. Add all the meat and fish, crayfish, pepper and salt to taste. Posted on 1/1 at 1:52PM. ... 30-Day African Vegan Challenge – Week Three. Bolognese (with brown rice noodles) Brown pasta lunch. Nigerian Okra soup is simply a stewed okra soup recipe. i heated my oil, put my onions and fried the okra just a little before adding my already boiled meat and other ingredient and pumpkin leaves. latifa afaf June 28, 2020. Wash the pumpkin leaves, if it is your choice of vegetable, and cut into tiny pieces. Okra Soup is one of the quickest and easiest Nigerian soups to prepare. Eba and okra stew. However I’ve substituting it for vegan fish sauce (can use soy sauce if you don’t have vegan fish sauce) and seaweed, ensuring you don’t miss out and still packs a punch of flavour! This process should take a maximum of 5 mins to avoid over-cooking the okra. I've used it in numerous recipes including my Nigerian Vegan No Meat Efo Riro … Okra Soup is one of the quickest and easiest Nigerian soups to prepare. 2. bring pot to a boil to combine all the ingredients. I remember making a pot of (Okra) Okro soup with just two … I was born in Cameroon but immigrated to the UK at the age of 5 and have lived over here ever since. No Way!" ... Creamy avocado pasta. Nigerian food is yummy! Search the Site: Go. Okra stews and soups come in all different shapes and sizes, maybe not … Shortly after this monumental change, I started an Instagram account to document my vegan journey. Liberian Okra soup is no different from alesepo, a Nigerian Okra dish. Okra farming in Nigeria is a very lucrative business because Okra yield per acre in Nigeria is very sustainable. Can’t wait … my fiance loves Nigerian food. If you can, by all means use all as they will add to the flavour. In other words, it isn’t a kind of soup reserved for one particular ethnic group. Vegan Ghanaian Okra Stew This is a recipe a non okra lover will enjoy. Mar 26, 2017 - Okro soup, Okra soup, Lady's finger or gumbo..mouthwateringly delicious...mucilaginous in a good way, cheap, fresh... one of Nigeria's national dishes. A few years later, with my drive and enthusiasm to spread the joy for vegan food still alive, I started my very own business and launched a website where I share my favourite vegan recipes. Try adding garden eggs, aubergines, mushrooms or your … Please support us! Notes: Shaki, Meat, Dry Fish, Iced Fish (Mackerel/Titus) and Stock Fish must not all be used at the same time in preparing the okra soup recipe. You can take a bite to confirm this. ... Everything looks so good This video inspired me to cook some vegan Nigerian dishes. Keep up the great work here. While the stock fish and cow feet are cooking, wash okro and chop by hand or in a food processor and set aside. Serve with Eba (Garri), Cassava Fufu, Semolina Fufu, Amala, Tuwo Shinkafa, or Pounded Yam. 3 MUST TRY Vegan African Food Recipes [Best Egusi Okra Soup] 00:00. But a tiny, growing group is trying to promote a vegetarian — even vegan — diet. 4. It is a very popular delicacy among the Yoruba ethnic group of western Nigeria. Much love xx Recipes below! I was intrigued to note the slight differences in the preparation of this okra soup, as compared to the Nigerian version. It really depends on your style and technique. Stir in the broth, okra, corn, tomatoes and all spices except for the salt and pepper. Mushrooms I feel gives a dish a nice depth of flavor to a dish, umami if you please. See more ideas about Nigerian food, Okra, Food. Nigerian Recipes.. Cameroon and Nigeria are neighbouring countries and so it's no surprise that there are a lot of similarities between our cuisines. No wonder it is a popular meal , loved by both kids and adults. It is a simpler version of this recipe and kids simply love it! Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer, Fish: Iced Fish (Mackerel/Titus), Dry Fish, Stock Fish, Vegetable: Nigerian pumpkin leaves or spinach (fresh or frozen). Mix stage 3 together, ensure the vegetable stock is thoroughly mixed in. What is Okra Soup. A delicious Cameroonian dish. Some of the vegetable-dense soups commonly eaten by Nigerians across the country include okra soup/okro soup, efo riro (a spinach and tomato stew/soup), ewedu (jute leaf soup), Edikang Ikong (pumpkin leaf soup pronounced as “eddy-kai-kong”), onugbu (bitter leaf soup) and miyan kuka (a baobab leaf and dried okra soup). This post will help you appreciate the different consistencies of Okra Soup we can prepare, the different ways we can cut okra for Okra Soup and the different ratios of okra to leafy vegetables to palm oil you can find in Nigerian Okra Soup. Nigerian Okra Soup (Obe ila) with Fresh Fish and Assorted Meat | Nigerian Food Recipes. Pages Wednesday, 25 November 2020. ! Cook for 1 minute, then turn off the heat, cover the pan and leave to finish cooking for 2-3 minutes before serving. Chop into bigger pieces if you. Chickpea and vegan sausage curry. 30-Day African Vegan Challenge – Week Two. To be more specific I have called it "African Red Stew" which hails from Nigeria and can be made with either goat, beef or chicken meat. Cameroon and Nigeria are neighbouring countries and so it's no surprise that there are a lot of similarities between our cuisines. Hey folks, hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Feb 6, 2014 - Explore Shikenan.com| All about Nigeri's board "Okra soup Nigerian Food", followed by 307 people on Pinterest. Creamy spaghetti with 'mheat', mushrooms, green beans and red cabbage. var sc_invisible=0; SUPER SIMPLE OKRA SOUP. I was intrigued to note the slight differences in the preparation of this okra soup, as … About two hours before preparing the soup, boil the stockfish for 20 minutes and leave in the pot with the hot water to soak. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes over medium heat until the corn and okra are tender. Bring to boil, then reduce till veggies tender. Okra Soup (different from yours – tomato, corn and shrimp based – and okra purloe – okra and rice dish). It is globally known as ‘lady fingers’ and very nutritious when combined with pumpkin or spinach leaves. Place in the microwave for 1 minute 30 secs, remove and add the remaining 120ml warm water and mix well. Dodo and bean chilli. For a low-fat version, replace the oil with 100ml water and cook for 7-8 minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated and you're left with a thick sauce. This dish is best served with garri. In a small bowl, mix together 122g of garri with 240g warm water (step 6). 2. Place back in the microwave for 1 minute. Vegan pumpkin and okra soup topped with crispy onions Traditional okra soup in silver bowl. Yum - I sometimes just eat this okra soup by itself which is why I don't like using too much oil. Explore. Powered by, 5 Popular Nigerian Snacks You Need to Try | VEGAN, Ginger Nut Biscuit Cake | Vegan Ginger Cake Recipe, 5 Bonnes Raisons d’Arrêter de Manger de la Viande. Jul 27, 2017 - Okro soup, Okra soup, Lady's finger or gumbo..mouthwateringly delicious...mucilaginous in a good way, cheap, fresh... one of Nigeria's national dishes. This Nigerian Okra soup recipe can be replicated with or without Palm oil. Spicy Nigerian Okra & Monkfish Soup; ... December 18, 2016. Boiled plantain. While driving home today after a short break to mark Christmas and the New Year, I was suddenly filled with a craving for okra soup. 0; Share; 0 Likes; 0 Dislikes; Published on May 11, 2020 Thanks so much for watching! Mix well and serve hot with the Okra soup. © Copyright 2019 – All rights reserved - Tomi Makanjuola - http://www.vegannigerian.com. But make sure it is the washed and frozen one (see photo). This soup is known as Miyan Kubewa in Hausa. Okro eh okro JikokojiOkro went to the pot ooJikokojiTo make some nice soupJokokojiThe soup was so sweetJikokoji.Okro said, ehen ehen!If you did not sing this song during your childhood then I truly pity you. Cut off the tops & tails of the okra and finely chop. Grate the okro and boil for 15 minutes with or without eggplant. Works every time. This simple soup highlights the flavours of assorted meat and seafood: delicious and healthy. https://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/soups/ogbono-soup-recipe You won’t believe how simple it is to make a vegan creamy broccoli soup. Click here to pre-order now. Okra soup is one of the most popular Nigerian soups. Place back in the microwave for 1 minute. If you will use shaki (cow tripe) for the soup, wash and boil till it is done. Article by Precious Nkeih (Precious Core) 378. Okra stew and banku is one of my fav dishes!! Next add stage 5 (100g spinach) to the pan. Do you want to prepare this soup for your kids? My favourite is with seafood and fish, hence I made a decadent, smoky soup to pay homage to my tribal dish. I am making today Okra Soup Day so you all can join me in drooling over these photos. Okra soup is one of the most popular Nigerian soup, many Nigerians like this soup because it is very easy to prepare and likely the cheapest soup in Nigeria, it costs just about 2 dollars to prepare. The okra gives this traditional cuisine it’s greenish color and a slippery feel when rubbed with the fingers. Bjr I'm morrocan please traduction in French your recipe is very good … Fast and Easy Fried Sweet Plantains with Ata Din … 6. There's a type of stockfish that I buy in Nigeria that does not need all that soaking. Healthy and Easy Plantain Fufu from Scratch. Egusi Soup (Fried Method) Nigerian Okra Soup; Vegetable Soup (Pretend Edikang Ikong) Ingredients for Ogbono Soup cooked with Okra. Contrasting textures of the wood ear and oyster mushrooms are reminiscent of the classic Nigerian pepper soup Growing up, a party was never complete without pepper soup. Vegan Cameroonian Okra Soup Hey folks, hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Now add the vegetable and stir well. As in your wedding is not complete without pepper soup on the menu. African Recipes. #livableplanet Meet Nigeria’s small but growing vegetarian and vegan community | The World from PRX I recently developed this recipe: Okra soup! This Okra Soup is a flavoursome and healthy addition to a low-calorie meal plan. i told myself i would learn over 20 different types of soups before getting married. don’t want your okra soup to be too thick. ImmaculateBites says. If you will use frozen spinach, defrost and cut into tiny pieces. Place in the microwave for 1 minute 30 secs, remove and add the remaining 120ml warm water and mix well. There should be water in the pepper mix; if not, add a few table spoons. Vegan No Meat Nigerian Efo Riro. Add water sparingly because this soup needs to be thick. Add the chopped okra, turn the heat down to low and cook covered for a further 5 minutes. What would you like to eat it with? Vegan Cameroonian Okra Soup Hey folks, hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Hello! Ensure to stir the soup every 5 minutes. Go and check out the rest of my recipes! Okra-Rice Soup A true Southern classic, this okra and rice soup was as commonplace in the nineteenth century as it is unusual today. Above all, okra contain many health benefits, as well as being one of the cheapest, and delicious soups in Nigeria. 6 cup water, 6 chicken bouillon cubes, 1tomato/chicken bouillon cube, 2 bags frozen vegetable soup mix veggies, 1 bag okra, 1 minced onion, 4 celery stalks chopped, 1 sm bag corn, 2T minced garlic. Nigerian. In Nigeria, many say being a vegetarian is just not ... Nigerian. This works better than the fresh and leafy spinach as far as the Okra Soup … This African dish is prepared differently in each country; we have the Ghana, Sierra Leone, Cameroon version and of course the popular Nigerian Read and follow our handy prep guide to learn how to make your own okra soup. I grow up eating okra, and I loved it. Stir constantly on a medium-high heat for about 5 minutes until you have a thick sauce. I started to take my eating habits seriously at University, where I learnt that the vegan diet was the most sustainable in the world. So feel free to add and subtract ingredients but the minimum ingredients that make an okra soup are: Pumpkin leaves are the best for okra soup but for those outside Nigeria, this may be hard to come by so you can use spinach. Do you want to add Ogbono to your Okra soup? Jul 18, 2020 - Are you a vegan and don't know how to make okra soup without meat or fish? You can vary the quantities of Ogbono and Okra below depending on which one you want to have more of. Every new … Vegan Koki Recipe - A Delicious Cameroonian Dish. Boli. Because in my opinion too much green veggies reduces the ‘draw’ (viscosity) Factor. Mom often made with makarel!! But the one secret to removing the slime is to sauté the sliced okra in a little olive oil in a cast iron skillet before using in the recipe. Works every time. I think you would like that as well! Easy to make and comes together in under 30 minutes making this the perfect week-night dinner. ... Nigerian Tomato Stew (Vegan Stew), African Stew West African Food Hakuna Matata Nigerian Soup Recipe Ghanaian Food Nigeria Food Bitters Recipe Soup Recipes Cooking Recipes. Okra soup is one of the most popular Nigerian soup, I like this soup because it is very easy to prepare and likely the cheapest soup in Nigeria. Yes but once the vegetables are ready; it cooks in no time at all. A good vegan delight as well! But the one secret to removing the slime is to sauté the sliced okra in a little olive oil in a cast iron skillet before using in the recipe. Buka stew (obe ata dindin) Butter bean parcels. Below is the list of ingredients that you can use in the process, you can always increase or reduce depending on the number of the person you are looking to feed and of course their stomach sizes. Then add the iced fish and cook till done. This Okra Soup is a flavoursome and healthy addition to a low-calorie meal plan. World Cuisine. Plain Okro is one of the delicacies of the Yoruba people and one of my favorite ways to make okra and It’s so easy to make. Get started with our Nigerian okra soup step-by-step recipe. Onions is optional because while some people cannot bear the smell/taste of onions in okra soup, others are like "Okra soup without onions? The potato okra this soup enough drawnness to make it a satisfying dish. 3. Food And Drink. This soup is known as Miyan Kubewa in Hausa. Homemade veggie soup. Quick Vegan Ayamase Using Simi and Temi Ayamase Pepper Mix. Just replace "okro" with. Okra soup can be made with either Seafood, Fish, Poultry or meat. Easy to make and comes together in under 30 minutes making this the perfect week-night dinner. Pumpkin leaves are the best for okra soup but for those outside Nigeria, this may be hard to come by so you can use spinach. Add the tomatoes, aromatics, spices, tofu and let the sauce cook. A food blog for Nigerian recipes with a vegan twist. Cover the cooking pot and leave to simmer and it is ready to be served. ... Nigerian Vegan Asun Recipe Tasty and Affordable. It doesn’t have to be exact, you can eyeball the okra and approximate the amount. I love okra soup and foo foo as well!! Creole Okra Corn Soup [Vegan] 6 years ago. Can’t wait to try your recipes. in a soup pot pour in the turkey, pepper blend, crayfish, salt, whole dry prawns, and dry pepper. Fresh Okro soup, Okra Soup - The Pretend Chef. I’ll talk more about some of the recipes in upcoming posts and will have more recipes for you to try out! Vegan Potato/Yam Greens With Mushrooms. I also deliver tasty West African vegan food in and around Manchester, via Get Vegan Grub. For extra slip you can add a dash of baking soda. When you are happy that the shaki and stock fish are well-done, add the beef, onions and stock cubes and cook till done. All Nigerian Recipes. Add stage 1 (One medium onion – finely chopped, 2 tbsp rapeseed oil) to a pan on medium heat, fry for 2-3 minutes or until translucent. Efo riro. https://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/soups/ogbono-soup-recipe Blend the onions, red bell peppers and habanero/Jamaican hot pepper and … Cameroon and Nigeria are neighbouring countries and so it's no surprise that there are a lot of similarities between our cuisines. I'm very excited to share this guest post with you, written by the lovely Ngwafu of Gwafu Vegan. Okro soup (African okra soup) is made with okra vegetables cooked in a delicious mixture of palm oil, shrimps, goat meat, fish and African spices, and simmered to perfection! Before serving, add salt and …

2003 Ford Courier Review, Excel Reorder Legend Without Changing Chart, National Speakers Association Conference 2019, Ulysses Big Mt, 1971 Chevy Impala 4 Door For Sale, Canon M6 Vs M50 Vs M100, Pipe Trades Pro Calculator Near Me, Mosaic Tiles Art,